CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

End of 3rd quater feedback

Some of the goals from quarter two that I have found most challenging are my discussion skills, participation in class discussions, and my writing skills. I believe that I have improved a great amount in my writing pieces compared to the beginning of the year. Now as we move into the year, there have been more reading involved and I have gotten many great ideas of writing from all these books. My discussion skills have improved because I am much more into the talks in the Socratic seminar; however I don’t talk that much about the discussions that happen during class.

Something that I would like to improve on for next quarter is…
To get better marks on my tests and quizzes by looking over my notes. Another one of my goals is to depend on myself more in the class and try to work alone more other than asking someone else for help. My last goal is my class discussion skill that I would like to keep working on till the end of the grade.

0 comments: